- Contribute as part of the IT Helpdesk Team supporting 2800 users with devices and applications
- Device management including receipt, repair, preparation, distribution, e-waste, and documentation of workstations, laptops, iPads, iPhones, and printers.
- Customer service support responding to taking and responding to requests for assistance from associates with appropriate documentation in the ticketing system.
- Field service support travel to Southern California locations to deliver equipment, collect equipment, conduct physical inventory, and other necessary IT site tasks with paid time and mileage.
- High school senior or college student enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service, utilizing technology, and learning new skills applicable toward a career in information technology.
- Passion and aptitude for learning software applications and working knowledge of Apple and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to read and apply hands-on learning to understand technical information and translate to provide education for a less-technical audience.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and customer needs while maintaining a high level of discipline, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a criminal record/fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation per Easterseals Southern California and/or program requirements
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed